Weather is starting to warm up. Now is the right time to get some of the bigger trees to the ground. The reason behind this fact is they are not winter brittle and before they start sucking up spring water.
Fire wood but not the best – Red deer or Edmonton.
There are certain things you can do to boost your tree’s health so it won’t get sick in the first place.
- Avoid injuring your tree while doing any yard work. …
- Watch out for any exposed roots, too, since root rot can be lethal.
- Take care of your tree’s basic needs. …
- Keep an eye on the weather. …
- Properly prune your tree.
What Trees Grow in Alberta